- The Chamber preserves and strengthens the private enterprise system through focusing its actions on the needs and concerns of its membership.
- The Chamber is a financially sustainable organization that represents member interests that enhance the county’s economic and civic well being.
- The Chamber adapts to change in order to meet effectively new challenges.
- The Chamber is a community “go to” organization that provides connections through which membership related community issues may be identified and addressed by providing opportunities for members to come together effectively in neutral and open forums.
- The Chamber seeks partnerships for viable and sustainable economic opportunities for the Adams County area while protecting and enhancing the desired quality of life.
- The Chamber is an inclusive organization that encourages member participation in and support of appropriate state and local activities.
- The Chamber endeavors to ensure that local, state, and federal actions, legislation, and regulations are beneficial to the economic development while ensuring the overall enhancement of the area’s quality of life.
Mar 1, 2017
March New Member Reception
New Member Reception at the Chamber office, 8-9am
Mar 16, 2017
March Membership Mixer
Membership Mixer at the Law Office of Katrina Luedtke, 5-7pm
Mar 24, 2017
2017 Legislative Luncheon
2017 Legislative Luncheon in the ballroom at Gettysburg Hotel est. 1797, 11:30am
Apr 2, 2017
Taste of the Town 2017
Taste of the Town in the ballroom at Eisenhower Hotel, 2-5pm
Apr 19, 2017
Economic Breakfast at SpiriTrust Lutheran at the Village of Gettysburg, 7am
|Join Our Mailing List|