- The Chamber preserves and strengthens the private enterprise system through focusing its actions on the needs and concerns of its membership.
- The Chamber is a financially sustainable organization that represents member interests that enhance the county’s economic and civic well being.
- The Chamber adapts to change in order to meet effectively new challenges.
- The Chamber is a community “go to” organization that provides connections through which membership related community issues may be identified and addressed by providing opportunities for members to come together effectively in neutral and open forums.
- The Chamber seeks partnerships for viable and sustainable economic opportunities for the Adams County area while protecting and enhancing the desired quality of life.
- The Chamber is an inclusive organization that encourages member participation in and support of appropriate state and local activities.
- The Chamber endeavors to ensure that local, state, and federal actions, legislation, and regulations are beneficial to the economic development while ensuring the overall enhancement of the area’s quality of life.
May 1, 2017
Business Appreciation Educational Program
Business Appreciation Educational Program: Town Hall with Congressman Perry, at Gettysburg Hotel, 11:45am
May 11, 2017
2017 Awards Breakfast
Awards Breakfast at Dobbin House Tavern, 7am
May 18, 2017
May Membership Mixer
Membership Mixer at Gettysburg Heritage Center, co-hosted by ABC, Best Western Gettysburg and Gettysburg Heritage Center, 5-7pm
May 24, 2017
Member Appreciation Picnic
Member Appreciation Picnic at Adams Electric Cooperative pavilion, 11:30am-1:30pm
Jun 14, 2017
2017 Golf Outing
2017 Golf Outing at Flatbush Golf Course, 11am
|Join Our Mailing List|