- The Chamber preserves and strengthens the private enterprise system through focusing its actions on the needs and concerns of its membership.
- The Chamber is a financially sustainable organization that represents member interests that enhance the county’s economic and civic well being.
- The Chamber adapts to change in order to meet effectively new challenges.
- The Chamber is a community “go to” organization that provides connections through which membership related community issues may be identified and addressed by providing opportunities for members to come together effectively in neutral and open forums.
- The Chamber seeks partnerships for viable and sustainable economic opportunities for the Adams County area while protecting and enhancing the desired quality of life.
- The Chamber is an inclusive organization that encourages member participation in and support of appropriate state and local activities.
- The Chamber endeavors to ensure that local, state, and federal actions, legislation, and regulations are beneficial to the economic development while ensuring the overall enhancement of the area’s quality of life.
Apr 2, 2017
Taste of the Town 2017
Taste of the Town in the ballroom at Eisenhower Hotel, 2-5pm
Apr 19, 2017
Economic Breakfast at SpiriTrust Lutheran at the Village of Gettysburg, 7am
Apr 20, 2017
April Membership Mixer
Membership Mixer at Courtyard by Marriott, 5-7pm
May 1, 2017
Business Appreciation Educational Program
Business Appreication Educational Program, in conjunction with Rotary Club of Gettysburg, at Gettysburg Hotel, 11:45am
May 11, 2017
2017 Awards Breakfast
Awards Breakfast at Dobbin House Tavern, 7am
|Join Our Mailing List|